Results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: Got another new phone

  1. #1
    HB Forum Owner Kaileyfan1's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 10th, 2005
    Posts
    1,752
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    3 weeks ago I lost my RAZR that I got less than 2 months before. I was really bummed. So today my dad surprised me with a new PEBL. It is so cool. Here's the link PEBL

  2. #2
    HB Forum Owner Kaileyfan1's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 10th, 2005
    Posts
    1,752
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    just relized you have to go to page 2 sorry.

  3. #3
    GreyMyst
    Guest GreyMyst's Avatar

    Post

    GET INSURANCE ON IT! That way if you lose your phone again, they will totally replace it for free. It's likw $4-6 bucks a month extra on your bill, but if something bad happens, it's worth it. I dropped my phone in the toliet and they just sent me a new one.

    You know you can also switch your SIM card back and forth into ANY GSM handset, and use a cheap phone when you think you might lose it. I use a ghetto old Nokia when I am working and my good Sony when I don't have to worry.

    <font color="#33CCCC" size="1">[ May 04, 2006 05:43 PM: Message edited by: SaraLovesHerDollys ]</font>

  4. #4
    HB Forum Owner Kaileyfan1's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 10th, 2005
    Posts
    1,752
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Originally posted by SaraLovesHerDollys:
    GET INSURANCE ON IT! That way if you lose your phone again, they will totally replace it for free. It's likw $4-6 bucks a month extra on your bill, but if something bad happens, it's worth it. I dropped my phone in the toliet and they just sent me a new one.

    You know you can also switch your SIM card back and forth into ANY GSM handset, and use a cheap phone when you think you might lose it. I use a ghetto old Nokia when I am working and my good Sony when I don't have to worry.

    <font color="#33CCCC"><font size="1">[ May 04, 2006 05:43 PM: Message edited by: SaraLovesHerDollys ]</font></font>
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">I have a T-mobile to go phone. When we bought the RAZR they didn't offer us insurance. When it got lost there was nothing they could do. The switching SIMS thing is a good idea though. I will keep it in mind.

  5. #5
    Inactive Member MegadethLady's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 21st, 2006
    Posts
    132
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    That is a very nice phone. If you can get insurance. I had a very nice Samsung phone and I passed on the insurance because I was being cheap and felt that I was very careful with my things.
    Literally 5 days after getting the phone (just enough time to program all of my friends into it) I made some very poor choices and it ended up getting stolen and was never seen again.
    My friend felt bad and she paid for half of my new phone but it was a big hassle.

  6. #6
    Inactive Member cami713's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 23rd, 2005
    Posts
    1,375
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I had a very nice Samsung phone and I passed on the insurance because I was being cheap and felt that I was very careful with my things.
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Was it the slider?

    Does anyone have the Samsung slider phone? This thing is soo horrible. It was a $400 phone (we got a rather good deal, though, because we were renewing, and it was a Christmas present), so I feel stupid buying a new one, but it almost always disconnects, and I can't hear anything unless I'm the one calling people, so when they call me, I have to call them back. And, Of course we didn't get insurance, because that would make sense. The last T-mobile phone I had was also worthless. I'm hoping they'll offer me at least a discount on a new one, since this one was so expensive.

    Ok, so according to the Tmobile site, they've a) lowered the price on my stupid phone (suggested retail is now $199), and it's one of the free ones with activation. Guess they got a bunch of calls about how lame it is.

    <font color="#33CCCC" size="1">[ May 04, 2006 08:22 PM: Message edited by: cami713 ]</font>

  7. #7
    Inactive Member MegadethLady's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 21st, 2006
    Posts
    132
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    No it wasn't the slider. I can't remember what it was because I no longer have it. Now I have a Sanyo phone. I love it. It doesn't sound like a cellphone at all, the speaker phone is real good on it, and it never disconnects. The best thing about it is that it's pink.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •